We Identify the Underlying Issue & Correct it Naturally utilizing non-medical, med-free solutions. Getting Med Free Results where no one else can is what sets us apart.
Aspen Brain Health Programs address brain-related issues in children, teens, adults and seniors.
- Academic, Social and Behavioral issues
- Memory issues in adults and seniors
- Concussion issues
- Processing Disorders
- Focus, Attention, Brain Fog and Clarity of Thought issues
- Rage, Tantrums, Destruction
- Self-Harm & Cutting issues at the root cause
- ADHD (7 Types) & Mood Regulation Issues
- Sleep, Night Terrors & Racing Thoughts
- Sensory & Picky Eating Issues
- Migraine HeadachesAnxiety/Panic
- Post Stroke/Brain Surgery
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Supernatural/ Spiritual/ Religious Phenomenon (SP)
- Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID)
- Inner Healing & Deliverance
- Spiritual Counseling for kids, adults & marriages
Peer & Nutrition Coaching starts at $75 an hour (*SC) | Music & Chromatherapy | NeuroNutrition™ Solutions | Med Free Options for Brain Health |Dr. Amen Brain Health Certified Brain Testing & Solutions
- Brain Map Testing
- Memory Testing & Protocol
- AD/HD (7 types) & Solutions
- Addiction Testing & Solutions
- Mental Health Brain Test & Custom Plan
- Hormone Brain Testing & Regimine
- Cravings & Weight Loss
- Concussion & Brain Injury Recovery
- Learning Disability Screening
Our most popular $500 (*SC) Package includes:
- Two- 60-90 min Appointments ($150+ value)
- Dr Amen Method Written Brain Type Test ($4,000 in his clinic with the SPECT Imaging scan)
- Brain Test Results Evaluation & Interpretation ($75 value)
- Custom Supplement Protocols (with optional Medication report to discuss with your doctor) (Priceless, and saves lots of time and money with trial and error and wasted supplement/ medication purchases)
- Exercise Program ($100)
- Clean Eating Plan for your Brain Type including great resources ($300)
- Value Added resources: ANT Therapy, Tapering Protocols, Clean Home recipes and more! ($100 + value)
- Custom results report ($75 value)
- Optional: Music & Chromatherapy options
Aspen Morrow, NCP, CBHC, CPSS
Founder, Aspen Brain Health: NeuroCoaching™ Practitioners, Certified Brain Health Coach, Certified Peer Support Specialist, Author, Speaker
Phone, FaceTime, Skype or FaceBook Video consults available
Free 15 min consult 208.870.9238
Local To Treasure Valley, Idaho? Aspen Brain Health’s Office is located inside:
Syringa Behavioral Health
207 W Georgia Ave South, Suite 150
Nampa, Idaho 83686
More Questions? How does it work?
Why spend $4,000 at a Dr Amen clinic (plus travel) to get his SPECT imaging brain test, when you can get almost the same thing through one of his certified coaches for a fraction of the cost? Same paperwork, same brain typing, same protocols, same if not better results with a brain coach trained in several methods, programs, and solutions.
Aspen Brain Health is comparable to other great options running in the thousands of dollars without the expense and lengthy visits. We highly recommend programs like Brain Balance, SPECT Imaging at an Amen Clinic, and Neurofeedback, but recommend giving us a try first (or alongside)!
Aspen Brain Health uses cutting-edge research from all the latest experts to customize a coaching plan and goal for your unique brain type and symptoms.
Aspen Morrow, CBHC, CPSS, is not a doctor, but a peer who has been through the trenches for herself, her family, and hundreds of clients. Her best-selling books have sold over 10,000 copies around the world. Just want to pick her brain? Book a 30 or 60 min consult that can be applied to the Dr Amen testing program should you decide to proceed. A free 15 min phone consult is available.
She incorporates the best methods of her 15+ years of research into her ministry/coaching practice, including resources from: Dr Amen; Dr Kelly Brogan, Holistic Psychiatrist; Dr Carolyn Leaf, Christian Neuroscientist; Dr Natasha Campbell-McBride (GAPS™); Dr Axe; and everything regarding the gut/brain axis and micronutrient research for the brain.
(*SC = Suggested Contribution. As a faith-based ministry, we donate a lot of our time to clients who cannot pay anything. If you are unable to contribute, please let us know. Contributions may be tax-deductible. We cannot accept insurance, but Healthcare Savings Account (HSA) funds may be allowable.)